Monday, September 13, 2010

A Star Studded Ceiling

I love the idea of putting wallpaper on the ceiling, especially when it's as starry as this one...

from Canadian House & Home




How perfect is this for a kids room?  Or a teen room?  Or a family room?  I absolutely love it.  (The shape of the stars remind me of the Moravian Star light fixtures that I love so much.)

If you're interested, this wonderful starry wallpaper is called "Coranata Star" and it's available at Osborne & Little, find it HERE.  If you would like to order it, please contact me for details!


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Chedva @Rooms and Words said...

Love it! I actually just wrote about moravian star lanterns the other day.

RLG said...

That wallpaper and I have a long history.
NOT a good one. LOL
xoxo

Elise Lowerison said...

This wall paper is great, so simple, but beautiful. I came across your post this morning while browsing interior design blogs and the topic of window treatment selection was very interesting to me. What kind of treatment would go with a wallpapered ceiling? It is true that you must dress your windows appropriately to bring out their true beauty. Thank you for writing and as a special thanks to you and your readers, I would like to offer a 20% off coupon using this code upon checkout: BLG20.

Anonymous said...

I love this! I wonder if the same effect could be accomplished with paint?

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

OOOOh i like the idea of wallpapering the ceiling in the closet. Its a smaller space and you can be more daring with it. :))))
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...