Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Neapolitan Snakeskin Cards

On a recent browse through Etsy, I stumbled across these fabulous snakeskin cards at the Etsy shop, Neapolitan.  I really LOVE them...


And then I realized, I may have spotted this shop somewhere else in the blogosphere?  Yup, Lonny Magazine featured Laura Naples' Etsy shop, Neapolitan, in their last issue.  Do you remember this adorable spread?


Anyway, she has many other fine items in her shop...  like this lovely card set (and they are presented in such a chic little box!). 

I think that these would make great gifts for the upcoming holiday season, don't you?


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Liz Stanley said...

those snakeskins are HOT!

Laura_NEAPOLITAN said...

Kelly, thank you so much for this post! I am such a fan of your shop - you have an amazing eye. xoxo Laura

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...