Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Quirky & Deliberate

I'm back from my quick trip to California!  The weekend couldn't have been more lovely and as usual, it went by too quickly.  As I try to catch up on my work this morning, I leave you with this gorgeous living room shot of stylist, Peter Frank.  I spotted it in the October issue of House Beautiful (which I gladly read on the plane).  I just love the combination of colors, the gorgeous wallpaper, and how navy blue feels warm when combined with ivories and warm reds...  House Beautiful called it "quirky & deliberate."  I like that.


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

ashlina {the decorista} said...

oh so gorgeous. those blue walls...die

Life of Style said...

Gorgeous room, I love that blue wall!

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I loved that issue of House Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...