Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Oma Vintage


I recently found this vintage clothing shop, and I think that it's too beautiful to keep to myself.  Oma Vintage is based here in Philadelphia (holler) and I love the retro vibe of the shop.  That scarf alone--  LOVE the combination of colors. 

(I'm also extremely envious of her long, blonde, "just been surfing" hair.)

Here are some of my favorite picks...











Oma Vintage is on Etsy, but I also encourage you to visit their official website HERE.  That's where I found the GORGEOUS Oma Vintage blog.  I wish I could take pictures like this...




Or, this...




Or, like this...



Happy Hump Day, everyone!

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Lisa said...

Nice local find. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...