Thursday, May 21, 2009

Spring Planters



Spring is in full swing here... and with it comes the pollen and allergy medicine. But, I am not complaining! I would rather deal with these obstacles than face another 20 degree day. With the recent (awesome) weather, I've decided to plant flowers on our deck... and hopefully I will be able to keep them alive until the Fall! If you are a beginner like me, you might have more fun shopping for planters than contemplating which hybrid petunia would grow best in south facing sun...

Here are a few terrific planters that I have found recently:


Ikea "Mynta" planters


"Dragon" planter at Wisteria


Fiberclay Chelsea Boxes from Jayson Home & Garden


modern grey planters at Smith & Hawken


round, cream "Mercer" planters at Smith & Hawken


black square "Mercer" planters at Smith & Hawken


Sleek Bamboo pot stand from Jayson Home & Garden

top image from Country Living Magazine

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...