Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday's Etsy Shop: Persephone Vintage

If you are a fan of the fashions previewed on such popular blogs as The Sartorialist or Garance Dore (I am!), you will love this week's Etsy Shop. Persephone Vintage is a vintage clothing store with a variety of extraordinary pieces. Stocked full of beautiful blouses, dresses, vintage jackets, and even shoes and purses, this little etsy shop has received a lot of notable press lately (Lucky Magazine, Glamour Magazine, etc). Her store is wonderfully edited and each piece is so unique. Check out some of my favorites...


menswear tuxedo blazer



pintuck ruffle blouse
(sorry, just bought this one for myself!)



floral purse



daisy ruffle dress



blue mod trench coat



black ascot mini dress

If you have a minute, check out the Persephone blog: www.enfanterrible.tumblr.com , it's pretty terrific. I immediately added it to my "favorites" list.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Alicia said...

That trenched might have just whispered to me...I'm waiting to come home...
Have fun in your ruffles & a great weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...