Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pretty...



A pretty bedroom. And, more purple mums.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Jennifer said...

the fabric on that front pillow is yummy

Kay* said...

love everything about this photo. and if that is the schumacher's chiang mai dragon fabric on the front pillow i think i'll scream - that fabric is taunting me!

Anonymous said...

Kelly - do you know what fabrics are used on the heaboard/pillows and the lumbar pillow? This is a great inspiration photo!

Kelly Robson said...

I don't know the fabric on the pillow! Wish I did... It seems like a more mellow version of Shumacher's chiang mai dragon. I will have to do some recon on this one.

This picture is so pretty though. Love that side table too. :)

Kelly Robson said...

Oh, and I don't know the greek key styled upholstery fabric either. Doing some research now...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...