Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Angie Hranowsky



Sorry, I've missed the blog for the past couple of days!  The the items on the newsletter went fast, and since I promised that everything would ship out the very next day...  well, I was knee deep in boxes. 

You guys, I've recently discovered the portfolio of South Carolina interior designer, Angie Hronowsky, and I'm loving it...  So many of these rooms reflect my personal taste.  This is how I want to live.   Hronowsky's work illustrates such a superb mix of eclectic design, living with unexpected touches of modern and traditional elements.  I'm totally in love.

So, enjoy some good eye candy...  these rooms speak for themselves.
































No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

MK said...

Thanks for the introduction! Gorgeous. Especially that kitchen. And those bathroom sconces. And that dining room. *sigh*

RLG said...

I love the simplicity. And that kitchen is amazing. Thanks for sharing your dream designer with us. (Mine is Molly Leutkemeyer). xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...