Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyber Monday

Today, I am getting ready for "Cyber Monday", a day created by the media as the biggest holiday shopping day for online sales...  Is this true?  Do you guys do a lot of shopping online the first workday after Thanksgiving? 

Well, just in case, I added a few new things to the shop...


















I listed many other new vintage finds last night, and will be adding several more items to the shop today!  I mean, it's Cyber Monday after all.  So, happy shopping!

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

From the Kitchen said...

Hi Kelly:

I've just ordered the wonderful lighted globe. Can't wait to add it to my beginning collection.

Paulette said...

Hi Kelly--Since finding your shop, I seem to have discovered a previously hidden love for owls. Hope to carve a little something out of my budget for these cuties on a branch. --Paulette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...