Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Chairs For The Porch


We recently bought four outdoor club chairs for our front porch, and we totally LOVE them.  They were on sale (for a limited time!) at Target and at $179.00 per chair, we couldn't pass them up.  They are super comfy and they look pretty great on the front porch of our old foursquare house. Since we got them, my husband and I have spent a portion of every single day sitting in them-- we're either taking a break from the yard work, or just relaxing in the evening (with a cold beer!).  I will take some pictures later, but for now, here is the link. You can't buy the chairs individually on Target's website (they make you buy the whole set, which we didn't need)...  so, I went down to Target myself and picked them up.  Easy.

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

katiedid said...

So funny! We bought the whole set for our patio! LOVE them too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...