Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday's Etsy Shop: The Bold Banana



I carry reusable totes with me every single weekend to the flea markets...  but, mine are not as cool as these.  Seems like I may need an upgrade!  The Bold Banana is a silk screening etsy shop that (apart from their catchy name) makes graphic tote bags, messenger bags, mens and women's tees, and even aprons



And, I love their collection of illustrations from Alice In Wonderland.  It was one of my most favorite books as a kid, and the detailed line drawings just make me feel more imaginative...















I personally think that the Skull and Frankenstein bags would be good for lugging heavy candy around a neighborhood...




...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Kelly! That means a lot to us :) And great blog btw ;)
xx MA

The House That Lars Built said...

Kelly! What a small, small world. Dana Hills seems like such a far away time right now. You're on the east coast too! I just love your blog and am happy to see all the cool things you are doing. Keep on keeping on!

Brittany Watson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...