Saturday, October 10, 2009

New Label Design!


We have a new label design for High Street Market!  It coordinates with the stripe motif on the blog so nicely, don't ya think?




...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Adrianne said...

Looks great! Although I loved your last ones, too. I ordered the antlers from you a month or so ago. They're still not up yet but have been a great conversation starter just lying next to the tv ('when did you go hunting?'). Thanks!

Kelly Robson said...

Haha! Thanks, Adrianne! Tell your friends that you are an avid hunter. Didn't they know? :)

Thanks for the comment, too. I loved the old labels, but I felt like a fresher look was in order. I made these labels today and I think they might stick around for a year or so....

plaisirs simples said...

really really like this....well done for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...