Friday, October 2, 2009

Making An Entrance...




Don't you love the patterned tile floor of this entry?  I just LOVE it.  This little vestibule is the perfect place to use this large-scale patterned tile.  Where can I buy this?  Anyone know?  Who makes this beautiful tile?

Anyway, today is such a breezy Friday, I thought I would share some of my favorite entryways with you.  What a way to make an entrance...







































...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Green Girl said...

the entrance with paperbags is so inviting:) lots of lovely entrances here, i love that printed chair

Erika Machamer said...

Beautiful! Every time comes in our entryway (courtesy of InstantSpace!) we get so many compliments. People always say they wish they had a fun special entry like ours (the best compliment!)

Anonymous said...

That tiled entry was featured in domino april 08 and they are called aguyo tiles from wholesale tile & accessories...813-248-0455.

BTW, love your blog and your store!

Fran

Kelly Robson said...

Thank you, THANK YOU, Fran!!! I might call them today and get some samples!

adie williams said...

I'm in love with that last picture - the patterned wall paper and the lovely aqua settee---just lovely. I also loved the one w/ the bulldog---that's gotta make you smile! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...