Thursday, October 29, 2009

Press: Shop Local, Philadelphia!



Thank you, Sarah Lockard, editor of AroundMainLine.com for including my shop in your "Shop Local: Philadelphia" article for The Storque!  I am among some pretty talented artists and designers here.  What an honor!




Read the article HERE.

By the way, my husband took that picture of me at a flea market last month, and no, I did not buy that sterling silver trophy.  The $2,500.00 price tag was just a bit too much for my budget.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

erin said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you :)

Catherine said...

That's wonderful, congratulations! And that flea market looks wonderful - wish I could go! I hadn't realized that you were from Los Angeles. I was born and raised there, then moved to Maine for college. xoTrina

Sarah Lockard said...

The funniest thing is that I was dying to ask you if you bought that trophy for months!!! HAHA, that is one amazing piece with a pretty piece tag. thanks for the shout out Kelly, you are the best!
XOXO Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...