Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lonny is HERE!



In the words of Rachel Zoe, I DIE!  It feels like Domino is back in my life again.  Thank you Michelle and Patrick.




Go to http://www.lonnymag.com/ right now.  Seriously.  Even the ads are pretty.  And, if you see something you like?  Like that chandelier?  Click it!  Most images are set up with links to the vendors...  I know.  It's great.  Every feature is amazing, but I loved seeing sweet Eddie Ross and Jaithan Kochar's new country home, as well as Grace Bonney's apartment!  Enjoy!




























*My computer had a wee bit of trouble loading the images as fast as I would have liked to, but it's a fabulous experience nevertheless.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Green Girl said...

i wish i can have the magazine, but i'm bookmarking the site! LOve it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...