Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lonny is HERE!

In the words of Rachel Zoe, I DIE!  It feels like Domino is back in my life again.  Thank you Michelle and Patrick.

Go to right now.  Seriously.  Even the ads are pretty.  And, if you see something you like?  Like that chandelier?  Click it!  Most images are set up with links to the vendors...  I know.  It's great.  Every feature is amazing, but I loved seeing sweet Eddie Ross and Jaithan Kochar's new country home, as well as Grace Bonney's apartment!  Enjoy!

*My computer had a wee bit of trouble loading the images as fast as I would have liked to, but it's a fabulous experience nevertheless.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Rachel said...

i wish i can have the magazine, but i'm bookmarking the site! LOve it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...