Friday, January 7, 2011

A "Redd" Mud Room



Loving this mud room/entry designed by Miles Redd.

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Anonymous said...

I really love this image, too. I saved it in my inspiration binder. I do think in the real world it would need a rug. That would be a fun decision given how beautiful everything else already is!

kelleyp said...

looks a little plain. does not look at all like a miles redd design. so cottage. where's the insane lacquer? :)

Anonymous said...

Wow - that is so subdued for Miles Redd. I really like it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly...love Miles Redd and I love this sort of New England Mud Room...
have a great weekend..
maureen

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

I love this...

Doug Davis said...

just helped a friend design her entire new mud room around this image...it's pretty perfect

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...