Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Love (at Terrain)



I spent an hour on Saturday afternoon walking through Terrain in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania.  Now, I had been to Terrain once before to attend a fall decorating event with Eddie Ross... but back then, I was a few minutes late, it was after store hours, and it was raining, so I just ran in and ran out.  I never got to stroll, and absord it all. 

It is such a beautiful store, and it was even prettier on Saturday-- all gussied up for the Holiday Season.  People were buying Christmas trees, and there was even a firepit outside.  Complete with wool blankets for keeping warm!  I love that attention to detail.  I didn't bring my camera, but thankfully I had my phone.  I just HAD to take some pictures-- I wanted to share this beautiful store with you!  Hopefully, it puts you in the Christmas spirit like it did for me...








































...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

paula said...

How insanely gorgoeus is all this! love the stumps surrounding the fire pit.

Anonymous said...

I wish I lived closer!!! Pretty far in Texas... but I do drool over the website! Love those blankets... Beautiful!

Jennifer

Julie said...

How utterly lovely! Oh, how I'd love to be there.

katiedid said...

Oh my!....I want to be there.

Adina said...

Terrain is one of my absolute favorite stores. I try to make my way up there every season. They have the most beautiful displays.

Kate Gwinn said...

That's it. I'm busting out my vintage Pendleton blanket! Oh, and my mom had a Frasier Fir two years ago and it was hands down the most beautiful tree I've ever seen. xo, k

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Goodness, this post is like a dream! I so wish Terrain would open up in the UK. Thank you for posting this festive store tour for us!

Anonymous said...

Have been "following" Terrain for several years now and someday...hope to go! Very nice pictures Kelly.

Emily said...

In the words of Liz Lemon... I want to go to there! If Massachusetts wasn't 7 hours from Terrain I would be there today! How beautiful!

Modern Country Lady said...

How gorgeous- must be such a pleasure to walk around there.Very inspiring- thank you for shwoing this!

Karena said...

What a beautiful site and such great holiday decor ideas!! Love your site!

Do come and enter my Giveaway from Fifi Flowers!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Colleen / Inspired to Share said...

This is amazing, so beautiful. I recently ordered some great finds there and it's fun to see what it's like! Thanks for sharing : ) xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...