Friday, November 22, 2013

Store Updates!


We've added a bunch of wonderful new pieces to the store this season.  I've been so busy with the new babe that I haven't had a chance to blog about it. :)  I love every single thing and even managed to smuggle a few pieces home to keep for myself (which doesn't happen often enough).




(available with or without the down insert, in two sizes)


(also available in silver)




And, with Christmas right around the corner, we've added some chic Holiday Decor to the shop.


I love the White Cast Iron Reindeer (which is a cool piece to have year round)...

(the Emerald Green Agate Coasters with Gold Leaf are BACK IN STOCK in limited quantity for the holiday season!  They will sell out fast, so if you want a set, I recommend ordering them soon!)


This large brass reindeer is incredible (sitting at 24.5" high)
available in very limited quantity for the holiday season



To shop all of our Holiday Decor items, click here.


Happy Weekend!


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...