Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I Am Here...






I'm in Bonita Springs, Florida visiting my pregnant sister and enjoying the sunshine!  So far, we've seen 6 alligators (while driving through Alligator Alley) and we've been to the beach twice.  Also on the "to do" list (besides looking for alligators) is to furnish the nursery.  And, we've made some great progress this week.  Can't wait to share some pictures with you when it's finished.


Southwestern Florida must be one of the most beautiful places on earth.  I think it is. 


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Kate Gwinn said...

Well hey there, Auntie! Enjoy your time... can't wait to see nursery pics! xo, k

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

So jealous! (minus the alligator part!) :) Enjoy!

Jenny Castle Design said...

I was just in Florida and the weather was beautiful - hope you have a nice get away, sister time is the best!

Alex said...

I'm in Florida too (in Naples)! I'm jealous you have seen alligators I've been dying to see some haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...