Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Rue Magazine!

I am so excited for the premiere issue of Rue Magazine to launch in September!  This brand new shelter mag will be entirely online for our viewing pleasure.  And, there are some very talented women at the helm.  I can't wait to see what they come up with!  But, mostly, I look forward to more design inspiration that I can sink my teeth into every month (or every other month).  It hasn't been the same since Domino died. 


And, did you see the snow leopard pillow on the Rue teaser page?  It's from my shop!  My favorite snow leopard print in the history of the world made the cut!  If you want one, I still have a few left HERE.


...

By the way, speaking of Domino, you know that the archives are on Brides.com, right?  Yes, they are.  Go HERE to relive all of the goodness.

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Milk and Honey Home said...

Okay...so excited about Rue! This is the first I have heard of this. Oh, and I want that pillow. I think husband put me on pillow sabbatical, though :)

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

So you have made my day in two ways. I had no idea about Rue so yay! Second, I didn't know about the Domino archives!

Michelle said...

This is exciting! Those pictures look promising!!!

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

Thanks so much for this fabulous post Kelly! Wow, we are flattered!

Your pillow was the perfect finishing touch on the place!

xo,
Crystal

Green Girl said...

wow, thanks for the info! and congratulations, that pillow looks gorgeous!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Just bought one...I think it was the last one...!! ;) Thanks!
:)))))))

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

p.s. oh there's 4 left...! sorry about that.

Connie @ Sogni e Sorrisi said...

That pillow is fab! I've very excited to see what the Rue girls come up with for the debut issue.

Gina said...

Looking forward to Rue...I loved Domino, too. Thanks for the info!

Caitlin said...

Amy, thank you so much for the wonderful post about Rue. Your support means the world to all four of us!

Have a wonderful weekend in NYC!

xo, Caitlin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...