Tuesday, March 30, 2010

School Styled Baby Shower

Amy Atlas Events featured this precious baby shower on their blog yesterday and it was just too cute for me to pass up.  I needed to share...
My dear friend of seventeen years (and college roommate) is an elementary school teacher and she is having a baby boy in about six weeks.  I think that she would just delight in something like this... 






I love the milk glass mixed with vintage blue glass ball jars (used to display flowers!)...















Too cute!  Even cookies and milk, with peanut butter & jelly bars!






photographs by Whitney Smith of Whitney Smith Photography


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Kersey said...

oh, that has got to be one of the best baby showers I've seen, so clever! Thanks for sharing!

DolceDreams said...

I just love that, thanks for sharing...brilliant!
Nathalie

Jennifer said...

this is just SO darn cute!

Diva Style said...

Too cute!

Gina said...

Finally, a new idea for a baby shower! This is very sweet. As a former teacher, I really appreciate all the details. My students made me a book of mothering advice when I had my first child--that would be a cute idea for your friend.

Rhiannon Bosse said...

So super cute!! I love it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...