Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Lee's High Rise: Part 2



Earlier today, I posted Lee Kleinhelter's master bedroom design, featured in her Buckhead high rise condo.  And, as I mentioned then, the design of her son's bedroom is equally wonderful.  Instead of bright whites mixed with bold color, she toned it down a bit with a more natural color scheme...  I adore the grasscloth walls, floating shelves and lime green accents...  it's imaginative and sophisticated.  I love it.










Read the article and see even more images HERE.

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Sarah said...

I love her nursery. It's so different!

paula said...

it's perfection. Of course if she is doing it then it would be.

The Townsend Family said...

UGHHH!!! That CHAIR!!!!! I DIE! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...