Monday, October 11, 2010

Lonny Magazine, Oct/Nov 2010


The new issue of Lonny Magazine came out yesterday, and as usual, it's fabulous.  Not only is it filled with inspiring interiors, but the Gift Guide pages are equally creative.  Like this one from Katie Armour (aka The Neo-Traditionalist)...



Or, this one from Ellie Somerville, Editorial Assistant.   I'm wanting that cute keychain (from an Etsy seller!)...



And, here are my favorite images from this current issue...

First and foremost, Eddie Ross designed a Thanksgiving tablescape filled with creative details that we can all duplicate.  I also think that he might just have the perfect home for this type of occasion (it was built in the 1700s...  and those beams!).  I LOVE it.



Gold painted pumpkins (as placecard holders!), marblized lamp shades, vintage linens (dyed from white to blue!)...


I love LOVE the Federalist mirror and black table used as a buffet...


Lonny also featured the beautiful home of Lulu De Kwiatkowski(You know that I love a good banquette when I see one)













We caught a glimpse of Ruthie Sommers' new project (and found out that she escaped to Paris for a whole year?)







The eclectic interiors of John Robshaw... here are my favorite shots.







We got to peek into the home of Palmer Weiss...














And finally, Celerie Kemble's home, high above Central Park...














Read the entire (257 page!) October/November issue of Lonny Magazine HERE.

Happy Monday!

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

paula said...

this may have been my favorite issue yet.

Design Elements said...

i agree with Paula...my fav issue

Julie Holloway said...

I agree with Paula...my favorite for sure! Thanks for all the pics.

The Design Boards said...

Can't wait to check out the new issue, it looks beautiful!!

Leah said...

I was drooling over this issue - amazingggg!

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

Aww so glad you liked my little gift guide! Wasn't the issue fantastic?! Michelle and Ellie and Patrick are quite the team!

xx Katie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...