Thursday, October 21, 2010

Before & After: Bryn's Black Wing Chairs

I had to post this terrific before & after from my blogging buddy, Bryn.  BLACK wing chairs with nailhead trim-- yes please!  I love how something so formal, like a wingback chair, can transform into something so...  well, badass (or is it bad ass? I'll need to consult the urban dictionary for this one).

Before:



After:




Aren't these fabulous?!  

Bryn's living room looks like it's going to be gorgeous when she's through with it.  I love the black chest of drawers at the entry...  and she wants to paint the interior side of her front door black.  Great idea!  I am totally supportive of this move.

To read her full post, go the blog HERE.

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Pudel-design said...

Love the chairs, really great job!
Lovely greetings...

Erika Ward said...

Awesomeness. She could leave the room empty if she wanted, too. These chairs are amazing enough to stand alone!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Love these chairs. can't wait to see what she does with that room!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...