Thursday, October 28, 2010

Last Minute Halloween Costumes

Martha Stewart has posted some creative last minute Halloween costumes!  My favorite are these precious little Hula Girls (with skirts made from mop heads!)...



This Bee-Hive costume (her braids are made with yarn!) is also adorable...




and a Beekeeper for Mom or Dad...




I like these Spider Shades...  these look easy to make.



This Medusa is pretty scary!  (but looks do-able)...




What do you think?  Do you guys dress up for Halloween?  For the last few years, I've worn the same costume when kids come to the door: I'm Hermione from Harry Potter.  I even have a witch's hat with the Hogwarts insignia.  Yes, I am a proud fan. (And for the record, I look more like this Hermione than this version of Hermione.)

But to be honest, Halloween has completely crept up on me this year (no pun intended).  I've been swamped with work and I feel like I just realized that Halloween is THIS Sunday... we need to carve pumpkins and toast pumpkin seeds!  And, I haven't bought ANY candy yet. 

It's our first Halloween in this old house, and I wonder if we'll get trick-or-treaters.

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...