Wednesday, October 20, 2010

3rd Anniversary Today!


Today is our 3rd Wedding Anniversary!  I am so blessed to be married to someone who always makes me laugh, he challenges me to work harder, be better, and supports me in every way.  I can't believe it's been 3 years since our wedding

Also, he's the cutest guy in the entire world.  He is.







To see more pictures from our wedding, go HERE.


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Deanna (Silly Goose Farm) said...

Congrats! Goes by fast, doesn't it? 50 more for you and your hubs.

Kelly Robson said...

Thanks, Deanna! Yes, it does go by fast! And, here's to another 50years together (hopefully we don't kill eachother while renovating this house!).

xoxo
Kelly

C. Anne said...

You make a beautiful couple, such sweethearts! Congratulations on the happy occasion!!

Amanda Bevington said...

Happy Anniversary to one FABULOUS couple!!! xo, A

Kayla Poole said...

Happy Anniversary wishes to you and your hubby! :)

RLG said...

Happy Anniversary, Kelly.
You make a stunning couple.
xoxo

Kelly Robson said...

Thanks you guys! I'm blushing!

xx
Kelly

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

Congratulations!
You look so beautiful together!! Wonderful wedding photographs as well, much love and happyness :) to both of you.

Northern Light

Helen Young said...

Congratulations! My 21st wedding anniversary is tomorrow - October 21. Time flies - I still feel 25 - can't believe I'm not and that I have teenagers!

Sheila said...

Yay! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KELLY!! We need to plan our double date :)

Tova Slome said...

Happy Anniversary Kelly & Dave! Damn, you guys look good. May everyday together be better than the last.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I hope that house is coming along! Amanda really wants to come out and visit... By the way, those photos are amazing!

Casey Bevington

paula said...

Happy Anniversary! You are gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...