Thursday, October 7, 2010

High Street Market Halloween!


I've been collecting spooky Halloween-themed items all year, and today I finally listed everything!  So, today it's Halloween at High Street Market!



There is a LARGE collection of fabulous black servingware-- perfect for entertaining this Halloween!  In addition, there are vintage cast iron lanterns (in the shape of an owl or an eagle-- perfect for flickering candles on the front porch!), vintage Ouija Boards, and brass skeleton keys!

Visit the shop HERE!

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Shannon said...

BOO!

Design Elements said...

black is back....

Deanna (Silly Goose Farm) said...

Kinda looks like you raided my house! I have an old ouija board, one of those little owl trivets, and all the doors in my house require skeleton keys, so I have them in a little shadow box marked with the room names. So funny! Good luck with your sale!

PS - I'm going to be out near your hometown this weekend in Geneva. I'll have a glass of wine in your honor!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...