Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Brass Milo Chairs



If I found chairs like this, I would die and go to heaven. 
Of course, I could pay a gazillion dollars and buy this pair on 1stdibs.  Or, this pair.

But, I'm falling in love with that brass frame and I can't stop thinking about it. 
Designed by Milo Baughman in the 1970s, this chair is a classic.


image found at My Favorite and My Best.


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

MFAMB said...

amazing chairs. saw a 9800$$ mies van der rohe chair today that was chrome and caramel colored leather that was the most comfortable thing i have ever sat in. if only i had 10000 for a chair.

Fran said...

Absolutely stunning!

FABRICOTTI notperfectbutnice said...

So glamourous and feminine.Iris

Pink Wallpaper said...

absolutely beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

you have great taste. Just found your blog and now I too am obsessed with these chairs...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...