Monday, May 10, 2010

Banquette Obsession

Someday, I want a banquette at my kitchen table.  Whether it's a real, built-in version, or a dining table with a sofette on one side.  I just love the casual, slightly unexpected feel that these banquettes bring to the kitchen/dining space...






















...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

charmaine said...

I love banquette seating! Just did a post about it today too.

i am pam said...

those are some wonderful picks. banquette always seem so homie and cozie. And so useful. My fav is #3.

Anonymous said...

Nice picks! so inspirational!
reminds me of www.mybluesofa.com/blug

Mason said...

ditto! want. need. banquette! :)

Anonymous said...

The fifth one is so nice! It's by Designers Call in Los Angeles. They do awesome work.

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

LOVELY dining spaces!

Jen Ramos

www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

sara w said...

This is past due, but thank you for featuring us on your blog!

Meredith said...

I am doing a banquette in my kitchen breakfast area, with built-ins on either side. That area of my kitchen is not huge, and the banquette is 48" long, and will be flanked by 21" wide built-ins. I am having a hard time finding a table to fit- I want a rectangular or ideally oval table, not round, as I feel like when two people are on the banquette they each get a curved end of the table, and for kids working on crafts, etc. this does not work well. Any recommendations on where to find small rectangular/oval tables, that have a cool/unique look? Ideally with a pedestal base.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...