Friday, October 15, 2010

Enjoying The Porch (and Happy Weekend!)



Happy Weekend, dolls!   Since I know that winter temperatures are right around the corner, I've been clinging to every warm day like it's my lastYou too?  And since the sun is shining, I am going to call off work a bit early today.  I'll take a glass of wine, sit on my porch, and enjoy the sedum bouquet (maybe, I'll bring a blanket).

Happy Weekend!

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

JWK said...

That looks amazing. It's 5 o'clock somewhere, right??

Tricia said...

Looks great! Love the chairs and those blue shutters :)

Sheila said...

Love it!

ashley sullivan said...

looks perfect. i think i'll make time to enjoy the porch this weekend too.

lbc flower delivery said...

Lovely flowers! Wish I can also arrange beautiful flowers like that. I want to learn how to arrange flowers cause it so interesting. Anyway, I enjoyed reading this post. Thanks for sharing!

-yumi-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...