Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday's Etsy Shop: DIMDi


In honor of the Easter weekend, I thought I would show you these fabulous watercolor (Easter) bunny prints from the Etsy shop, DIMDi.   Irene is a 26 year old artist from Italy, and she is an amazing talent.  I love her sweet and simple subject matter-- from squirrels to pink flamingos, DIMDi has a wide variety of beautiful animals painted in vibrant watercolors.  And, the ORIGINALS are only $25.00 each!  Yes, the originals.




I think that a collection of these would be absolutely perfect for a kid's room.  Don't you?











...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

ashlina {the decorista} said...

the bunnies. how perfect for easter.
love it.
xoxo

ryanlbv said...

those are really wonderful!! I'm tweeting now :)

Fran said...

love these.....thank you for introducing them!

Trish @TheOldPostRoad said...

Those are great. Love the depth of color.
-Trish

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...