Thursday, April 15, 2010

Peace Out

I am leaving town tonight and tomorrow I will be a visitor in my own hometown.  I can't wait to get back.


I am taking the weekend to visit friends, family, and celebrate my dear friend who is about to have her first baby.  I am looking forward to yummy breakfasts at the Harbor, picking up some new Rainbows, and relaxing by the beach.  But most of all, I can't wait to catch up with my besties. 

Be back on Tuesday!

...



P.S.  Thanks, Caitlin!  I almost forgot to mention that I AM going for fish tacos (tomorrow with Gina)!  Wouldn't miss that.  :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Jennifer said...

Oh My! You are heading to Laguna Beach! How cool! My daughter got her master's at UC Irvine & subletted a profs apt... in Laguana. English Lit degree...over 2 summers as a teacher! She now lives in Havertown PA after 10 yrs in Wisc...

Well we had a blast in Laguna..so central to all...I am friends w the real Gidget if you get up to Malibu.she hostesses at Duke's. Her name is Kathy Kohner Zuckerman, her dad wrote story of her life...she is about 68!!

Things are warming up at the jersey shore after a brutal winter...You'll have to explore down here...check out my other website for ideas... jerseyshorejournal.com

We had drinks @ The Ritz at Laguna Nigel..& other neat restaurants..went to Catalina one summer & Hawaii the next...

Well be safe w those damn earthquakes. A lady at the gym got back yesterday from san diego...

This Blessed Nest blog is from laguna too!

like your blog...Jennifer aka Gigi

Cait said...

Have fun at home, Kelly! Funny because you hit the mark on the harbor, Proud Mary's, new rainbows, a visit to the beach... all must-haves when I go home too! :) Don't forget some Wahoo's haha!
-Caitlin D.

Kelly Robson said...

Thanks, Jennifer! I must visit the shore this summer-- it's something I haven't done yet.

Caitlin-- you called it, I am having fish tacos for lunch tomorrow with Gina! I miss Wahoo's so much! xoxo

Unknown said...

Orange County IS your home, Kelly! You're just temporarily living in PA. :) Can't wait to see you tonight and for our adventures tomorrow! xoxo -Gina

Catherine said...

Say hi to Cally for me! xoTrina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...