Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cool Kids Rooms

I've posted about chic kids rooms before (here and here), but today I thought I would revisit the topic with a fresh batch of inspiration...














































...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

ashlina {the decorista} said...

wow what a great collection! fab post!

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

hmmm...This makes me realize that I have a lot of work ahead of me;)

Karena said...

Great images, love your site as always!!

Karena
Art by Karena

bluehydrangea said...

Perfect! I would move into any of those fabulous rooms myself!!

Fran said...

Amazing rooms!! I am dying to get Susanna Salk's new book, 'Room for Children'.

Taryn Cox said...

Such Lovely Ideas! Great Post
Miss Taryn

MB said...

What a great collection of children's rooms! I love the 'God bless our pad' pillow' super cute.

Inspiring Us said...

Kids rooms - kids world. So I love smaller furniture special for kids :)

Amanda Bevington said...

PLEASE come make our nursery look this cool!!! xo, A

Annabeaninc said...

These rooms are absolutely beautiful! I know in decorating my own kids rooms and seeing what others have done with our products that the little things (wall decals, monogrammed pillows, lighting) really make a dramatic difference in room decor.

AnnaBean's crib to toddler bedding focuses on a lot of vintage and modern bedding styles that can either be the centerpiece of a room or coordinate with all of your other furniture and decor choices.

Aimee said...

I'd like to know where the print hung in the second picture (princess castle) can be purchased. It is perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...