Friday, April 30, 2010

Practical Picnic


Yesterday, I posted about dining al fresco... and, if you want to take it to the next level?  Go on a picnic.  But, be sure to bring this totally fabulous picnic basket (available at Bed Bath & Beyond!).

It's only $40.00 and it includes 21 pieces.  With an insulated interior!  This baby is packed with enough gear to serve four (however, I don't see any wine glasses!).  And, bonus?  The basket itself is beautiful.  So, leave out on display, rather than hidden in the garage.

For more picnic inspiration, check out this fabulous blog post (with recipes)!  Thanks, Mary Ellen!
...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Mary Ellen (ME) said...

I love picnics! This is one of my favorite ways to celebrate Spring! Check out my picnic post from a week ago!
http://luckylittlestars.blogspot.com/2010/04/picnic.html
-ME
P.S. I adore your blog!

Fran said...

Love picnics too....and saw Mary Ellen's post...wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...