Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dining Al Fresco

The weather is supposed be gorgeous this weekend (80 degrees and sunny!).  So, bring your dining table and chairs outside, buy a few strands of globe lights, and serve dinner.   These pictures inspire me to do the same...
















No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Julie said...

Beautiful outdoor spaces..

priscilla said...

wow, these pictures make me want to sweep off the deck and get out there for a beautiful dinner this weekend.

the red bungalow said...

i just love this. i'm so into the outdoor rooms myself (i just did a blog post on it a couple days ago). really great inspirational photos for my future house. :)

thanks for sharing! i'm your newest follower!

Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

P.S. I love this... said...

I love those blue bird plates. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...