Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscar Night 2011


My vote for best dressed: Natalie Portman.



Such a shame she's not more attractive.

This woman is drop dead gorgeous.  And, nine months pregnant too.


I thought the show bombed overall, but the dresses were pretty weren't they?  Mila Kunis and Gwyneth Paltrow were also two of my favorites.  What did you think?

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Chedva @Rooms and Words said...

I agree! She looks fabulous and like her regular self, unlike her Globes look.
I liked Mila as well, along with Cate Blanchet and Reese' mod look. Oh, and Sandra!
And please... How terrible did ScarJo look? What's that hair?
-Chedva

Susan said...

Yes, overall the show bombed, but she was glowing, love her!! Also Halle Berry...stunning. Reese looked like Barbie I thought (a compliment).

RLG said...

The disparity between Anne Hathaway and James Franco was painful to watch. She was giddy like a little girl and he just squinted like he needed glasses. All night. Awful.

Mila Kunis was my favorite. Young and fresh. She and JT are my dream couple. And since you're the designer, can you please explain the green earrings with dresses that are not? Did Angelina Jolie start this? I really don't like it. xoxo

Kelly Robson said...

LOVED Cate Blanchet and LOVED LOVED Mila's purple dress. Susan, you're right. Halle Berry was fabulous and I sort of liked Reese's Barbie style (although, I wasn't into the exaggerated hairpiece?).

Oh my gosh, Renne, I TOTALLY agree. It was so painful to watch Anne Hathaway and James Franco. She was so OVERLY enthusiastic (and not that funny... I don't know about you, but her "fake" laughter REALLY bugged me), and James Franco just seemed annoyed to be hosting. Really terrible. When Billy Crystal came on, I was secretly hoping that he would just take over the show.

I did not care for Gwyneth's weird multi-jewel earrings, but loved Natalie's tassel earrings! Didn't you?

Agree that Mila Kunis and JT would make an adorable couple. I personally think that she is one of the prettiest girls in Hollywood (she reminds me of a classic Natalie Wood).

xoxo
Kelly

Karyn said...

I too LOVED Kate Blanchett. Would love to get a closer look at that dress.

Anne-Marie said...

Cate Blanchett was so stunning. Absolutely loved the dress and her hair and makeup. Perfection. The hosting was indeed awful - I just couldn't figure out why after two years of Hotty Hugh they went for these two? Billy Crystal and Bob Newman only made it worse, because they were so damn good. I like Ann Hathaway - so sorry to not like her as a host.

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

OMG, she was gorgeous! My favs? Her, Halle, and I did love Anne Hathaway before the show with the red dress! I think she looks great in red!

Erica {Studio Eriksdotter} said...

I agree on the show but my favorites were Cate Blanchett and Mila Kunis! Wow. Stunning. Otherwise the glamor was missing from the red carpet. such a shame!

Staley Mc said...

Natalie Portman was my favorite look of the night too! So glad she won!

I just saw your feature in Matchbook Magazine and through that discovered your blog! I am in love! Hope you have a lovely week!

Diana said...

She is so beautiful it's crazy. It's actually not totally fair to be that good looking, is it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...