Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Chintzy!

Yesterday, I added over 50 new vintage items to the shop(!), including these new pillows made from vintage English silk.  The fabric is gorgeous and I really love the modern color scheme:


(I only have 4, and then they're gone forever... so, get 'em while the gettin's good)


You know I love a good chintz.  Especially when it's used in a modern way (like paired with a stripe or an animal print, or even a really daring solid like bright pink or emerald green). 

I was so inspired by this little pillow, that I designed a modern living room around it:



(I could totally live here)



now for the resources, counter clockwise:


Happy Wednesday, kittens.


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Unknown said...

I could totally live there too...lovely pillows and nice "chintzy" room!
Cathy

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL board. I have been looking for a round glass coffee table for months and I LOVE, LUST, WANT this one...but the price is so high. Do you know of a knock-off or something else that would give the same clean airy look. Solid won't work in my situation. Thanks. I love your blog.

bentley said...

I have that antelope rug as my stair runner! love your style! can you come and design my empty formal living room?

A Vintage Vine said...

Love that sofa! I've been spying a similar one for a loveset!

paula said...

gorgeous.

Green Girl said...

that is a beautiful pillow! i will be checking out the rest of your new items. ps, i am giving you the Stylish Blogger Award (http://theshopbug.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-got-stylish-blogger-award.html)

Comeca Jones said...

Very nice print on the pillow!

Sheila said...

I want everything on your board!!

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

I want to move in too. Love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...