Friday, February 4, 2011

Poolside With The Stars

Cynthia Rowley in Manhattan


Dennis Basso in Long Island, New York


Kelly Klein in Wellington, Florida


Roberto Cavalli in Florence, Italy


Ben Stiller in the Hollywood Hills


from the Malibu home of Cindy Crawford


from the Malibu estate of Ellen Pompeo



I needed a little escape today.  The snow and ice are starting to get to me.


Have a lovely weekend kiddos.


all images from Elle Decor


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Dayka Robinson said...

what a great friday getaway, kelly. since i know how prime real estate is in nyc, i think i love cynthia rowley's best. such a great way to enjoy the convenience of a pool in a small space!

have a great weekend!

Kelly Robson said...

Dayka! I totally agree. A pool in Manhattan? It's such a luxury. Plus, I love that its elevated!

Oh, and love that chaise lounge too.

Have a great weekend!

xx
Kelly

Karena said...

Heavenly images Kelly as it is frigid here!! Love them all!

Come and join my amazing Giveaway from Splenderosa!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Black Zebra said...

Great pools, my fave is the first one!

Linda in AZ * said...

* Cindy Crawford's views of the pacific, and ALL of her outdoor spaces, are, simply stated, "DROOL WORTHY!"... (I'm a born n' bred SO CAL gal, so I know Malibu quite well...)~~~~~

* And, as one of my dearest suthen' friends would say, w/ her lovely suthen' drawl, "Gollllly geeeee, SHE gets EVERRRRthang"!!! Smiles...)~~~

Truly charming outdoor spaces! Thanks!

Linda in AZ *
bellesmom1234@comcast.net

Heather @ Satisfying Spaces said...

I'll take Cindy's view please.

The enchanted home said...

What a wonderful post! In this long and dreary winter......this was a nice slice of light and luxury..loved seeing the pools, the greenery,etc... A TREAT!
anyway new to blogging, having such fun finding so many great ones!
Please visit me, its about the house we are building and my love for decor/design, think you would like it!
www.theenchantedhome.blogspot.com

paula said...

loving Cynthia Rowleys pool. That would even fit on my yard!

Comeca Jones said...

They are all beautiful settings.My favorite is the one with the zebra print rug seems like my kind of space.

RLG said...

For a minute I thought this was a post about YOU poolside with some celebrities, which I totally wouldn't put past you! My question would have been, "Why didn't you take me with you?"

Gorgeous images. Sick of winter, too. Already started changing things up for spring around here. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...