Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Thank You, Matchbook!

I want to give a huge thank you to Katie Armour, Jane Lilly Warren, and Rachel McGinn for including me in the newest issue of Matchbook Magazine.  A few weeks ago, we headed over to Blum's Antiques in Chestnut Hill, shopped the phenomenal merchandise and talked about antiquing!  It was a lovely afternoon. 

The new issue was released yesterday and it was such a thrill to see the article in it's entirety.  Rachel McGinn is a fabulous photographer too...








Thank you again, ladies.  It was such fun to be included in the new issue!


To read the entire article, go to MatchbookMag.com

(I'm on page 134!!)



...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Betsy said...

Great feature, congratulations Kelly. I wish I looked half as chic while antiquing :)

Jennifer said...

great feature, Kelly! congrats!

Diana said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!

It's funny - in my reader three blogs in a row mentioned matchbook (but you were the only one featured). What great exposure!

RLG said...

Congratulations, Kelly!
Great feature. That shop is amazing.
You look so beautiful!
Cheers, girlie. xoxo

Lauren said...

Congratulations, Kelly! This is so exciting. Rachel shot my friend's wedding in St. John and the photos were amazing. What a great combo- your work and hers!

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

Great article! Love your shoes!

Maggie Rose said...

This was a great article, and beautiful pictures! I love your cardigan too.

Unknown said...

Congrats, what a great story! I agree with Betsy's comment, you look darling!

Cathy

Erica {Studio Eriksdotter} said...

Congratulations on such a wonderful article! You look fantastic!

Susan said...

Such a surprise to see you there, congrats!! Great feature!

bentley said...

congratulations! that's wonderful.

Kelly Robson said...

Thanks, guys!! It was such a blast to shoot, and I was very excited to be included in Matchbook's issue #2. Thank you again for all the positive comments!!!

side note: leopard cardigan is from Banana Republic (fall 2010), platform shoes are Chloe (look-a-likes!) and were purchased at Nordstrom!

xoxo
Kelly

Hana said...

congratulations! i was so excited for you when i read it yesterday. definitely makes me want to go antiquing... xo

hello my dear said...

I'm a new reader (thanks to Matchbook) and I have to say that I not only adored your article, but adored your recent posts about Savannah! I graduated from SCAD 7 years ago and haven't been back, but I miss it all the time. It's such a lovely place. I'm glad you enjoyed it! Congrats on Matchbook—it really was a great piece! x

Amanda Bevington said...

SUCH BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS OF YOU!!! XO, A

Irene @EmmaStine.com said...

A Big, big Congratulations!

You look gorgeous in the pics! Also would love to know if you picked up some goodies in Savannah.

Kayla Poole said...

Just read the feature and it was awesome! So fun to learn a bit more about your vintage hunting :)

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

You looked adorable! Congrats

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the feature. I loved this article! When you talked about going on the hunt, it inspired me to go hunting as well. Check out what I found in today's post...

Lauren said...

Congrats, Kelly! I have set this aside to read when I had time to read as much as I could. It was a great piece and I love Matchbook. I am a local, so I have added Blum's to my places to check out. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...