Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sexy In The South

The March 2011 issue of House Beautiful arrived in my mailbox this morning, and much to my delight, I opened up the magazine to this page...


This fabulous Southern home is a product of the design team at Tracery Interiors, a Southern-based design firm specializing in residential and hospitality design.  If you haven't checked out the Tracery portfolio yet, I strongly encourage you to do so-- it's full of great inspiration!




 I love how each space is steeped in traditional design, yet it still feels so fresh and comfortable.  It's still a modern house.  And, I love all that bright white! 

(carrera marble tiles, all the way to the ceiling!)








(this screen is drop dead gorgeous!)


Check out the Tracery website HERE, and for daily inspiration, read the Tracery BLOG!



Happy Thursday, darlings!

...


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Doug Davis said...

thanks Kelly!

This Much said...

This place is beautiful! I love the kitchen bar benches and hot pink flowers!

whereorwhat said...

Very elegant,
But i dont like the seats in the kitchen.

Nice post =)

From Spain,
http://whereorwhat.blogspot.com/

The Goods Design said...

Love these images! I swear, I get my design magazines DAYS after all the other bloggers have posted images. I think my mailman takes them home to read them before he puts them in my mailbox.

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Their work is so great. Love everything they do!

Irene@EmmaStine.com said...

I love that there are no upper cabinets. I've been looking for inspiration pics without uppers.

Thanks much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...