Monday, May 24, 2010

Real Wedding: Vintage Inspired


I LOVE this real life wedding of Michelle & Dave, photographed by the incredibly talented Amanda Bevington (Amanda also photographed my wedding, so yes, I'm a bit biased.  She is completely amazing and I am constantly singing her praises).  The event was designed by La Partie Events, and they seemed to have addressed every single fabulous detail!  From the milk glass centerpieces and vintage lace hankies, to the antique typewriter and self-serve Candy Bar (complete with custom silk-screened canvas totes!)... this wedding has packed some MAJOR vintage charm.  And, they did it in such an unexpected way.  The whole thing was just so chic.  I wish I was invited!



 


LOVE these boutonnieres!





Parasols and Mailbu ocean views for the wedding ceremony...











Check out these fabulous centerpieces using vintage milk glass and clear glass milk bottles.  I love the unexpected and completely original floral design.  Everything just feels so dreamy... oh, and the lace hankies!







The bride and groom had a table honoring their families with framed photographs... 





Guests were also encouraged to leave the happy couple a "love note."  Seriously, did they not think of every little detail?









And a yellow and white themed, self-serve Candy bar!





The menu included sliders and root beer floats!





Perhaps my favorite detail of this wedding-- the ceramic blue and yellow bird salt and pepper shakers used as cake toppers!  What a seriously BRILLIANT idea.  Brilliant.



The bride wore these amazing Badgley Mischka heels and the groom wore striped socks!


Michelle & Dave seem like a fun couple and I thank them for hosting such a fantastic wedding!  To view even more amazing photographs, visit Amanda Bevington's blog here

Happy Monday!

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

jules @ The Diversion Project said...

that is a way cool wedding. love all the vintage detail!

Colleen / Inspired to Share said...

I love this! Especially those boutonnieres.

Anonymous said...

Do you happen to know what the yellow flowers in her bouquet are? Love your site btw!

Amanda Bevington said...

So fun to see Michele & Dave's wedding grace High Street Market! Such a fun day and wonderful of you to share all of the lovely details with your readers!!! I'm sure everyone will take great inspiration and can find some of the very same items that Michele used in your shop!!! Thank you a million!!! Your wedding was amazing by the way!!! Everyone always LOVES your wedding album in the studio! You are so talented Kelly!!! Keep up the great inspiration!!! xo, A

Amy said...

This is seriously one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever seen. I adore the antique typewriter.

micwedding said...

really touch me !!

Kelle Dame said...

Now this was a cool event! I love their style! Lovin your blog too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...