Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Weekend!


Happy Weekend, everyone!  We might buy some outdoor furniture for our front porch this weekend...  and, we have a ton of yard work to do.  Our extra large dumpster was delivered this week and we will be filling it with "yard waste" which translates to the overgrown wilderness on our side yard.

Also, I have some exciting plans for the shop next week!  So, check back on Monday for an update!

Have a fabulous weekend!

xx
Kelly

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Kelle Dame said...

Oh dear...we're in the same boat! I could fill a dumpster myself! Happy pruning! Some before and after pictures would be great!

RLG said...

I bet you're the most popular in your neighborhood right now, yes? Good for you! I think yard work is so rewarding (really). Have fun! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...