Monday, May 3, 2010

A Woven Lamp


I spotted this photo on Desire To Inspire last week, and I was really intrigued by the large, woven, basket style table lamp in the image (I think it might be a little too big for that tiny round table, but I loved the lamp nevertheless).  It's not my normal pick, but it adds such great texture, don't you think?

So, I googled "basket lamp" and "woven lamp" only to face some horrifying results.  Like this:

and this:


But, with a little more time and research, I think that I found some pretty cool options.  Check them out:



















And then I explored overhead lighting options with a similar basket type feel.  I love what Lee Kleinhelter used in her son's nursery...

Well, Lee has some other basket style pendant options available at her shop, Pieces.


available HERE


available HERE


And, if you are looking for a less expensive route, try Ikea!






If you want to take it a step further and make your own overhead basket pendant, check out this DIY from Two Ellie.  Here is what she came up with:



I'm impressed.

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Julie said...

Kind of love the 70s optic white lamps, and the first Mecox Gardens pair.

aneyefordetail said...

I agree, some are quite scary! But that first Ralph Lauren: it is gorgeous; really really nice!
I've been following you on Twitter and am enjoying your posts! I'm from Phila., so I thought I would take a look! Thanks.

Tony Destroni said...

hi good day . nice post you have . very impressive lamps and very unique . i think the rattan lamps fits my patio . very beautiful at night while having my relaxation and viewing my wind spinner and my garden . perfect ambiance . i hope to read more about you . thanks and have a good day !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...