Thursday, May 27, 2010

Current Inspiration

I'm swamped with work today-- wrapping up purchases from yesterday, and getting ready for a design presentation tomorrow!  I have a fabulous new client in the city and her style is very tailored, casually sophisticated (without trying too hard)... and with a little bit of the "unexpected" thrown in.  So, I thought I would share some of my inspiration for this current project with you...






























...

Just a reminder!  The Vintage Baby Sale is still going on at High Street Market, and there are some fabulous items left in the collection!  Like this, this, and this. 

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Jennifer said...

love your inspiration and the way you described her style. no doubt you'll be able to pull something fabulous together for her!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love that top image. Do you have the full spread? Thanks for sharing the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

I love your inspiration! Please share some of the final work with us!

A Perfect Gray said...

some beautiful inspiration shots - that antiqued mirror is divine...

The Goods Design said...

That top picture is gorgeous!

Melissa said...

I LOVE that teal armchair in one of the lower pics...do you happen to know where it's from?

Kelly Robson said...

Thanks! I found the top image on Jenny's blog, Little Green Notebook, but I don't know who designed it!

The fabulous image with the turquoise chair is from a recent issue of Lonny Magazine, www.lonnymag.com

xx
Kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...