Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rita's New Pad



Rita Konig, former Domino editor, has got a new NYC pad and I am loving the new look!  It's just so lovely and lady-like!  Recently featured in New York Magazine, her new place has a large (working) fireplace, high ceilings, and what appears to be lots of natural light.  But, I am very sorry to say that the article only features TWO pictures of her new place.  I want more, please!


By doing a little more research, I was able to sneak a couple more shots of the living room...




Remember Rita's last apartment?  It was a huge hit when featured in Domino.  I loved her mix of hip vintage finds with functioning modern pieces.  Plus, I loved her bold choice of color (and that wallpaper!)...












Rita and her adorable red car in front of her old place...


Rita now writes for The New York Times Style Magazine.  I strongly encourage you to check out her posts-- go HERE to view an index of her work!

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Laura @ LPC Interiors said...

Are Balloon shades back in?? Wow!

monique said...

i love both of her places! and that couch is gorgeous in both fabrics!

Jennifer said...

so balloon shades are back? interesting!

I love how feminine her style is.

Gina said...

It is so difficult to pull together such an eclectic mix of styles, but she does it beautifully--thanks for sharing!

Fran said...

I was surprised to see the balloon shades and I like how it looks. I went to her blog and she explains why she chose them. She is so talented!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...