Saturday, May 8, 2010

Peony Envy


Yesterday, Courtney posted that Whole Foods was once again carrying peonies, and I had Peony Envy.  Yes.  And, it was made obvious by this picture, shown in my last post.  Since I couldn't fight it any longer (a whole day), I went out and bought a bunch of magenta peonies... and they really are terrific.





They make me happy, sitting at my desk.  And, I love the way they look in my Fenton ruffled vase (I have an identical one for sale in the shop HERE).  Happy Saturday, to me.

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Pigtown*Design said...

I got some peonies at the WF in Baltimore yesterday, and immediately though of Courtney! I got the hot pink ones and also some paler pink shot with hot pink streaks. Gorgeous!

Kelly @ Notable Inspiration said...

Peonies just have to be one of the best flowers ever created, Now I have Peony Envy too...

Kay* said...

i looooove peonies. one of my faves. and the hot pink - fabulous! must get some for my room :)

My Interior Life said...

My husband brought me home a beautiful arrangement of peonies on Thursday. They were so big and still blooming, I had to divide them into separate arrangements. So now I can spread them around. And they smell divine. Enjoy!

paula said...

they are gorgeous! I think I need to make a store run.

Green Girl said...

gorgeous flowers:) and i love the vase too!

Fran said...

I saw them in WF yesterday and it I had to restrain myself! They are so gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...