Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Shopping With EmersonMade!


Last week, we all swooned over the idyllic home of Ryan & Emerson Fry, creators of the unstoppable clothing brand EmersonMade.  And, if you haven't paid their store a visit yet, run on over.  I spent the entire afternoon shopping for my perfect Spring wardrobe.  And, I want EVERYTHING in the shop.  Really.  EmersonMade is preppy, timeless and feminine... a little bohemian... a little kooky... mixed with fabulous statement peices (like their trademark flower pins).  This store rocks.  And to top it all off?  Emerson herself is the top model.  Talented, beautiful, and living in a gorgeous country home... this girl's got it all. :)


Emerson, fitting a model in the EmersonMade studio


at the top of my wishlist: the Black & Cream Tuxedo jacket


Must have this Navy Dot Scallop Skirt...  and this Red Robin Dress


I'm loving these coin necklaces, new for spring.  My favorite is the Little Lucky Clover... it reads "I make my own! (Luck that is.)".  And, don't even get me started on the blouse.  The Little Blouse has accordian pleats around the neck (and this print reminds me of one of my favorite fabrics, Les Touches). 


How I want this belt.  This equestrian-inspired leather belt fastens with a brass post.


And, these jeans!  The EmersonMade Lowriders are perfectly tailored with their square front pockets and gold stitching.


Follow the adventures of EmersonMade on their blog, and visit their shop HERE!


Happy Shopping!


...



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Julie said...

I want the tuxedo jacket SO bad.

RLG said...

I have two blooms that I wear on coats, and I'm always surprised at how many compliments I get when I wear one! The red poppy is PERFECT. The clothes are so lovely. xoxo

Comeca Jones said...

Love that flower on the sweater I will be visiting their page.

Your Southern said...

I love everything!!! (the red dress is probably my favorite) Thanks for introducing me to them.

My Many Moments said...

I love every piece she has! By the way, I blogged about High Street Market Etsy shop today. If you have a chance, stop by and take a look.
Take Care,
Heather
mymanymoment.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...