Friday, March 11, 2011

Lonny Magazine, March/April 2011

Happy Friday, everyone!  Did you see that the new issue of Lonny Magazine is out?  I know what I'll be reading this weekend.

Here are my favorite shots...

























Do you have any exciting plans for the weekend?  My husband and I have a date night tonight at one of our favorite "fancy" restaurants...  and then we'll spend the weekend catching up on some work. 
And, I think this lemon spaghetti might be on the menu for Saturday night.


Happy Weekend!

...


UPDATE:  Thank you, Susan, for letting me know that High Street Market was mentioned in the Market section (page 31)!  This weekend just got a little better...



...


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Susan said...

I did see it, and saw your shop mention, yay!! Bon weekend!

John About Town said...

That first photo is stunning - her whole apartment is beyond fab. I also love that Federal style mirror - made me think of your shop, actually!

Kelly Robson said...

Susan, my shop was mentioned?What??? I didn't see that... going back to check now.

John! I LOVED that mirror too! Always on the hunt for Federalist style mirrors for the shop... they're so gorgeous. :)

xoxo
Kelly

Susan said...

Happy to have pointed it out, thanks for the mention Kelly! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...