Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Welcome Spring!

Spring has officially started, hooray!  And to celebrate this grand occassion, we have a new line of pillows in the shop...


made from a vintage Chinoiserie silk, and backed with an ivory linen, this pillow is an ample 15" x 18" and comes with a down insert.  As usual, these guys are in limited quantity (I only have 4), so once they're gone, they're gone!

Isn't it cheerful?  Perfect for your favorite chair.

...


In other news, I ran up to New York City this weekend to visit with one of my dearest friends.  On Saturday night, we went to see the documentary Bill Cunningham New York at the Film Forum.  It was FABULOUS and so wonderfully produced.  I highly recommend it.  I think I smiled through the whole thing.  Bill Cunningham is truly a remarkable person.  We need more Bill Cunninghams in the world.


Happy Spring, lovelies!!!


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

My Many Moments said...

Those pillows are simply perfect! They are so sweet. Great item
Heather

A Vintage Vine said...

Love the pillows. I finally finished the bench using the material you ordered for me...I posted about it today with a link to your blog...Love your blog and all your great design!!!!

Susan said...

I look forward to seeing that film...happy spring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...