Monday, March 28, 2011

Customer Entry

In lieu of a regular blog post, I wanted to share the lovely entry table of High Street Market customer, Crissi White. 


Doesn't the vintage green lamp look right at home here?!!  What a beautiful entry table!  Love the black lampshade, love the mirror, love the porcelain dogs...  and love the Moravian Star pendant (spotted in the mirror's reflection)!!  Nice work, Crissi!


Happy Monday, everyone!

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Julie said...

I love that lamp - great styling!

Unknown said...

I simply adore the porcelain dogs. My chic grandmother would be proud! Chic Rooms

Karena said...

Kelly I adore this entry, it is perfect, great job! The mirror the lamp all of it!!

I have a new giveaway I think you will love…from The Zhush!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

L said...

Love it! classic but interesting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...